|05-15-2011, 11:05 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2003
Car: 2008 G37 Coupe
Access Zero 60 - May 21, 2011
Access Zero 60!!
2006 - 2011/5th year Anniversary
With music by DJ Tito, Sven Neer and Special Guest DJ Heavygrinder
Access Zero has provided a safe, organized and exciting place for community to get together for to celebrate cars, music, dance and our scene in general.
This Saturday, join us as we celebrate AZ60, the 60th consecutive monthly meet on Westheimer in Houston.
Access Zero is free to attend,
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR MEET by getting a $5 Premium Parking Spot.
PLEASE buy drinks from our drink station outside.
PLEASE donate towards the meet.
Planet Zero Anime Center
11920A Westheimer, Houston, TX 77077
Date: Saturday, May 21st, 2011
Time: Parking starts at 9PM
Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!
To reserve a parking spot, please pm myself, Tito or Jace
Parking: Planet Zero's new parking lot has over 500 spots. Please follow directions for parking.
Security by Houston Police Department
The PZ meets are open to everyone and anyone is welcome. PLEASE act and drive responsibly.
Rules for the meet:
1) If you dont follow the rules you will get arrested. No questions asked. Please be responsible.
2) One car per parking spot.
3) These meets are attended by everyone from young kids to older people who walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. PLEASE drive responsibly.
4) Absolutely NO alcohol and NO drugs anywhere at or around the meet.
5) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.
6) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)
7) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.
8) Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the dumpsters or give it to the cleanup crew at the end of the meet (they have trash bags). Please do not leave trash on the ground.
9) There will be a diverse mix of cars and people (we welcome all kinds of cars). Please respect each other.
10) No street racing at or near the event.
11) No burn/peel outs. No drifting.
12) No speeding in the parking lot!
13) Business supporters have top priority!
14) No pets at the meets. (except seeing eye dogs)
15) Driving around with your trunks/doors open is not allowed
16) If we run out of parking, access to the lot will be restricted
17) Planet Zero reserves the right to refuse service/participation at the meets to anyone for whatever reason it sees fit.
18) No soliciting
Would you like to be an Access Zero sponsor? please email john(at)emotiongear(dot)com
PZ is always looking for volunteers to help out with the meets. Guys and girls. If you would like to help us with parking, security, planning or general organizing please contact John at john(at)emotiongear(dot)com
Thank you Houston-Imports.com!
|05-16-2011, 12:02 AM||#8|
boost gets you laid
Join Date: Feb 2005
Car: 08 red wgn boosted
where will the premium parking be located at? im always down for supporting a great meet like AZ has always been.
|05-16-2011, 12:47 AM||#9|
I'll boost thru your ass
Join Date: Apr 2007
Car: 95 Es300/99 Aristo
|05-16-2011, 12:29 PM||#15|
We have aprox. 100 premium spots. We have completely reformatted the parking styles and areas for those who like to get SECURE and SAFE spots. We have a premium area that will be closed off to THRU traffic and only open for parking and "hanging-out" We believe this will provide a safer, more secure and enjoyable experience to all those who really come out to have a good time, appreciate the scene and most of all those who come for the LOVE of the cars and people. We really want you guys to spend your time talking, taking pics, walking around and enjoying the music. Rather than worry about your cars safety and others who may not abide by the rules we set. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
ALL RESERVED SPOTS ARE PREMIUM!!! PLEASE EMAIL jace @ email@example.com or PM him here. If you would like to volunteer that night arrive by 7:30 please and we will comp you a premium spot. LIMITED VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.
|05-16-2011, 12:36 PM||#16|
|05-16-2011, 01:03 PM||#18|
Name is Spence
Join Date: Dec 2004
Car: BMW Z3
I might get called to go out of town on business
Ill be dropping off some useful supplies though between now and later this week so the volunteers can be a bit more organized.
|05-16-2011, 02:09 PM||#20|